Options

wallet cards, pins, etc, what's the most unique?

I am new to this world of certification, first test scheduled for 9/22, ITIL V3 Foundation..

what's the coolest thing that comes with a cert? like A+ gets a wallet card, ITIL gets a pin, etc

anything crazy unique?
Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark

Comments

• Options
    Mojo_666Mojo_666 Member Posts: 438
    I got a wallet card and a pin after I sat my first MS exam, now you get nothing, so MS certs lose hands down in this discussion.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Mojo_666 wrote: »
    I got a wallet card and a pin after I sat my first MS exam, now you get nothing, so MS certs lose hands down in this discussion.

According to a MCP flash a few months ago, wallet cards are coming back. I haven't heard anything since though...
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    According to a MCP flash a few months ago, wallet cards are coming back. I haven't heard anything since though...

Yeah I read that, but the silence since is killing me, my one and only wallet card is fading fast.
  • Options
    Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860

this made me literally laugh out loud in my ITIL class
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The pins make excellent fridge magnets.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    CCIE comes with a Private Jet.
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    GIAC/SANS plaques. They're addicting.

i2inb7.jpg
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    brianeaglesfanbrianeaglesfan Member Posts: 130
    Paul Boz wrote: »
    GIAC/SANS plaques. They're addicting.

i2inb7.jpg

Those are pretty schweet. Don't forget that passing an MS exam gives you access to the MCP store, where you can buy rad gear that practically screams "I piss excellence".icon_rolleyes.gif
    Complete: MSMIS, MBA, EPIC certified
    In progress: CPHIMS, CAPM
  • Options
    Those are pretty schweet. Don't forget that passing an MS exam gives you access to the MCP store, where you can buy rad gear that practically screams "I piss excellence".icon_rolleyes.gif

98% of the crap in the MCP store is garbage. And sadly, the MCSA junk is even worse than the MCP junk. I have high hopes for MCSE, but expect to have them shattered.
  • Options
    I have high hopes for MCSE, but expect to have them shattered.

It's the exact same junk but with different letters. :/
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CCIE comes with a Private Jet.

Quiet Yooooooo....the peasants must never know icon_twisted.gif
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    willhi1979willhi1979 Member Posts: 191
    It's the exact same junk but with different letters. :/

Aww, come on, you mean you don't need a set of MCSE speakers? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    willhi1979willhi1979 Member Posts: 191
    Mike-Mike wrote: »
    I am new to this world of certification, first test scheduled for 9/22, ITIL V3 Foundation..

what's the coolest thing that comes with a cert? like A+ gets a wallet card, ITIL gets a pin, etc

anything crazy unique?

I got a seude jacket with the Teradata Master logo on it when I become one. It's still in the closet and I haven't worn it, just tried it on once...