Options

taking ccent again Thursday morning

ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
Ist try I recieved a 791, Recieved a 0% on security so worked on Security and touched up everything but don't understand what happened recieved a 747 I took this in the afternoon and the lady at the testing center keep coming in see if I was done.

That was a few months back, Dad got cancer and just found out I msy be losing my job in Oct. Picked up Chris Bryant Ultimate CCNA pack, easier to read then Cisco-press.

Thursday or tomorrow Morning 11:30 EST.
:thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Comments

• Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Comeback with a victory!!!! Good luck man :)
  • Options
    iyareiyare Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    study everything. be careful with the sims as that is a way to compile many topics in one question.
    CCENT, CCNA(EXPIRED), BS Electrical Engineering (Communications/Optics/Nanotechnology)
  • Options
    jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    bets of luck dude...
  • Options
    ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
    I Passed- o what a releaf, only with a 862( a pass is a pass). Started off with 1 of those 5 in 1 questions and after I answered the 1st it brought me out of this 5-1 to the next question. So I really skipped 4.

Dad's in final stages of cancer so flying up my family to see him this weekend then next week back to the studies.
    :thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
  • Options
    feng.lianfeng.lian Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif

Congrats!!! There's nothing like the feeling of looking on that screen at the end of a grueling exam and seeing that PASS result!

Time to celebrate!

drunken_smilie.gif
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the Pass!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass, (don't forget to add the new cert to your profile.) icon_thumright.gif

Best wishes to your dad, as well.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
    Slowhand wrote: »
    Congratulations on the pass, (don't forget to add the new cert to your profile.) icon_thumright.gif

Best wishes to your dad, as well.

+1, congrats
  • Options
    fly351fly351 Member Posts: 360
    congrats!
    CCNP :study:
  • Options
    wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251