Options

How early do you get up to go to work?

2»

Comments

• Options
    howiehandleshowiehandles Member Posts: 148
    xmalachi wrote: »
    I get up at 6 AM and get to work by 7 leaving at around 3:30. They are pretty flexible with hours so I could have worked anytime from 6-6 as long as I get my 8 hours in. I don't trust myself to get up at 5 everyday to get in by 6. I wish I did though I would love to get off work at 2:30. Sounds like you need to go to bed earlier ;) The key to getting up is not using the snooze button.

That's awesome that you have such flexible hours.
  • Options
    bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    xmalachi wrote: »
    I get up at 6 AM and get to work by 7 leaving at around 3:30. They are pretty flexible with hours so I could have worked anytime from 6-6 as long as I get my 8 hours in. I don't trust myself to get up at 5 everyday to get in by 6. I wish I did though I would love to get off work at 2:30. Sounds like you need to go to bed earlier ;) The key to getting up is not using the snooze button.

That's interesting, since I'm also from Illinois, and my last job had those exact same flexible hours. Hmmmm.....
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    Get up at 4:30a. Leave for work at 5:30a to arrive by 6a.
  • Options
    cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    I work a flex-schedule where I am off every other friday and have the opposite Fridays as my early day off. I work Mon-Fri, get up at 6am. Work from 7 until 4:30. Love my schedule and I am only 15 minutes away from work