Microsoft Certification Pack with Second Shots

redmossbergredmossberg Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone signed up for this offer? I am having trouble getting my second shot voucher number so I was wondering if anyone else is having this too.
A.A.S. Computer Network Systems
B.S. Information System Security

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I am having trouble getting my second shot voucher number so I was wondering if anyone else is having this too.
    Wasn't it just one voucher number that you used for the exam pack you purchased -- and for the 2nd shot exam if you needed it?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    When you get your first email with the exam pack voucher code, it states the steps in a pass or fail situation. Someone also copied and pasted the email "statement" that comes in the original confirmation email, which Mike was so nice to post. If the OP is having issues or lost his voucher number, he will have to get with Prometric.
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • redmossbergredmossberg Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ya I enter all the information that they need but I keep getting error v000. I called prometric and they just give me the run around and tell me to call Microsoft. When I call Microsoft they tell me to call prometric.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    mikej412 wrote: »

I already know about that and I know I am entering everything correctly that is why I called Prometric. I was just curious if anyone else has gotten the second chance to work.
    I finally got an answer from prometric you need to enter exam code as 70290 instead of 070290 or whatever exam you fail.
  • tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm glad you got it figured out. How long is the turn around after a successful application for a voucher?
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Those developers should be shot lol
    Decide what to be and go be it.
    Turn around is about 2 days
    Sorry I meant turn around is instantly. I got my new voucher code within a minute of submitting it.
  • thatcomputergrrlthatcomputergrrl Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry I meant turn around is instantly. I got my new voucher code within a minute of submitting it.

I bought the 2 pack w second shot..took 70-291 on friday..missed it by just a few points..I was told by prometric they would send me an email when my failed status hit the second shot system..I get an email from MS last night about my failed status but no second shot voucher code...no email from prometric either as of yet. so I go to the retake link from my original email and fill in everything..email, original voucher code and i entered the test number two ways: 070291 (which is how the email says I should do it) and the way mentioned here without the leading 0..nope no dice..I still get the V000 error on prometric..I want to retest tomorrow and I am a little bit nervous I wont be able to get the code by the morning..anybody have this same issue??
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If you had posted earlier you might have had more luck. The last time I had trouble with any schedule problems with Prometric I got it solved using their weekend echat on this page https://www.prometric.com/TestTakers/ContactUs/default.htm but the phone number you can call in the morning can be found through there also.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It takes about 3 days for the fail to register into Prometric's 2nd shot system. Try waiting another day and try it.
    It took mine 3 days to post the fail then I submitted for the retake and got the code instantly