Options

I passed my CCNA exam

jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
Guys, I barely pass my CCNA exam, but yeah... I pass... score is 847/1000. The exam is harder than I think but thanks to you, TE guys. Your advises helps me a lot. Jeremy and Todd is also a gem in my CCNA trek. I will be having my RnR for the moment (1 week) and think about what's next. Before, I am just thinking of passing the CCNA and move on to my MCITP upgrade, but now, It confuses me that I want to go to CCNP route to pursue my Cisco career. I must admit that I fall in love with Cisco. Well, time to relax first after that gruesome battle with my CCNA. Thanks guys....

Comments

• Options
    howiehandleshowiehandles Member Posts: 148
    jojopramos wrote: »
    Guys, I barely pass my CCNA exam, but yeah... I pass... score is 847/1000. The exam is harder than I think but thanks to you, TE guys. Your advises helps me a lot. Jeremy and Todd is also a gem in my CCNA trek. I will be having my RnR for the moment (1 week) and think about what's next. Before, I am just thinking of passing the CCNA and move on to my MCITP upgrade, but now, It confuses me that I want to go to CCNP route to pursue my Cisco career. I must admit that I fall in love with Cisco. Well, time to relax first after that gruesome battle with my CCNA. Thanks guys....

Congrats!
  • Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    Congrats
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!!

Follow what you love. Cisco FTW
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!

icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS!!! icon_thumright.gif
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    congrats.

Well done and welcome to the Cisco club :)
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    DevilWAH wrote: »
    congrats.

Well done and welcome to the Cisco club :)

+1. Well done man. The CCNA is no joke :P
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    You earned a Celebration!! drunken_smilie.gif No thinking about Cisco again until Monday icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Well, CCNA exam is really no joke as until now, my head is still aching after those 4 months of review (reading/understanding todd's sybex and jeremy's book and viewing the famous cbt nuggets, GNS3 and packet tracer simulations). Well, I already login to my Cisco account, and verified my name / address for the CCNA kits, I will just wait my kit to arrive. Again, thanks guys.....
  • Options
    rinoelrinoel Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jojopramos wrote: »
    Thanks guys. Well, CCNA exam is really no joke as until now, my head is still aching after those 4 months of review (reading/understanding todd's sybex and jeremy's book and viewing the famous cbt nuggets, GNS3 and packet tracer simulations). Well, I already login to my Cisco account, and verified my name / address for the CCNA kits, I will just wait my kit to arrive. Again, thanks guys.....

Congratulations, so did you already decided what's next.. CCNP or smth else ?
  • Options
    As of now, not yet, I'm still on relaxing mode from certifications and studies until next week. I need to finish my Windows 2008 migration (the company already schedule me for windows 2008 upgrade training) and on the other hand I want to start studying for Switch exam. Well, ill just think on that later after my vacation mode has passed. Need to cool down my braincells for the moment (lol).
  • Options
    jetdynamicsjetdynamics Member Posts: 129
    Did you use any practice test? If so can you recommend a good practice test...
  • Options
    2URGSE2URGSE Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! That exam is a real monster.
    A+
    Network+
    CCENT (formally CCNA certified)
    ICE (Imprivata Certified Engineer)
  • Options
    Did you use any practice test? If so can you recommend a good practice test...

For practice test, I used our own Techexams practice test, Cisco online practice test ( https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccna/ccna_exam?tab=practice) , and Jeremy and Todds questionaire and example in the book. The exam is pretty straight forward and if you studied it well especially the labs (GNS3, Packet Tracer or the real thing), then you can pass this composite exam. I am recommending the 2 exam path if you don't have real job experience configuring routers and switches.