Options

Your toilet could be your gateway to free Internet!

exampasserexampasser Member Posts: 718 ■■■□□□□□□□
Okay it's a joke:

How TiSP Works

Comments

• Options
    triotrio Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hmm i though that was real ,not a joke.
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    trio wrote: »
    Hmm i though that was real ,not a joke.

me too.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You gotta' love Google for being able to make fun of themselves.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Gives a new meaning to "flushing your DNS"
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I actually enjoy going to Google on April Fools Day just to see what the joke is. They're actually quite funny.
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    have a look for the pidegon protocal. :) its an ofical protocal that has been tested. I try to find the artical later where they ran a comprassion test.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    I actually enjoy going to Google on April Fools Day just to see what the joke is. They're actually quite funny.

Yeah... this was an April's Fool joke a few years back! Still its funny!!!

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    ajmatsonajmatson Member Posts: 289
    LAMO that was good reading.
    Working on currently:
    Masters Degree Information Security and Assurance (WGU) / Estimated 06/01/2016
    Next Up: CCNP Routing Exam | Certified Ethical Hacker Exam
    Cisco Lab: ASA 5506-X, GNS3, 1x 2801 Router, 1x 2650XM, 1x 3750-48TS-E switch, 2x 3550 EMI Switches and 1x 2950T swtich.
    Juniper Lab: 1x SRX100H2, 1x J2320 (1GB Flash/1GB RAM, JunOS 11.4R7.5), and 4 JunOS Firefly vSRX Routers in VMWare ESXi 5.1
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Why is TiSP in beta?
    When things go wrong with TiSP, they go very, very wrong. Let's leave it at that.