Options

Icnd 1 conquered!!!

SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
just walked out... actually had 45mins left to finish :) feelin' good right now. 3 weeks to ICND 2 icon_cool.gif
Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats and good luck on the second test!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    mtorresmtorres Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I hope I'm singing the same tune come Friday.
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats man!!! I remember you mentioning wanting to take this exam back when I was in the Cisco mode. I'm glad things worked out :)
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. With 45 minutes left, you must have really known the material.

Nice job!

icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    ajmatsonajmatson Member Posts: 289
    Congrats on the pass :)
    Working on currently:
    Masters Degree Information Security and Assurance (WGU) / Estimated 06/01/2016
    Next Up: CCNP Routing Exam | Certified Ethical Hacker Exam
    Cisco Lab: ASA 5506-X, GNS3, 1x 2801 Router, 1x 2650XM, 1x 3750-48TS-E switch, 2x 3550 EMI Switches and 1x 2950T swtich.
    Juniper Lab: 1x SRX100H2, 1x J2320 (1GB Flash/1GB RAM, JunOS 11.4R7.5), and 4 JunOS Firefly vSRX Routers in VMWare ESXi 5.1
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
  • Options
    SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    Thanks guys! This forum has been a wealth of information and motivation. I wouldn't have been able to do it without it, well... the forum and my lab :). I hope to report back with a successful PASS on the ICND 2 in a month.
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)