Options

I Passed it too

elprabuelprabu Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
This exam is cake icon_exclaim.gif. I had it and ate it too. Kind of disappointing, it took me 1.5 week's study, 0 experience and nailed it on my first try. I'm using it for the CIW-A before it's obsolete. MCP 70-270 next.

What would be a good starting point for 70-270. I took it just to see where I stood and failed it. Wondering if retraining or practice questions would be a good next step. icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations!
    Wondering if retraining or practice questions would be a good next step.
    I suggest both icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    JerzJerz Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    elprabu wrote:
    This exam is cake icon_exclaim.gif. I had it and ate it too. Kind of disappointing, it took me 1.5 week's study, 0 experience and nailed it on my first try. I'm using it for the CIW-A before it's obsolete. MCP 70-270 next.

What would be a good starting point for 70-270. I took it just to see where I stood and failed it. Wondering if retraining or practice questions would be a good next step. icon_confused.gif:

Cool... that's good news, surely if you could pass it in a week and a half I can do the same (just need to get 291 behind me by the end of the week). What did you use for study materials? Home lab? Cisco Press? Boson Simulator? CBT? Beer?

Congrats...

Jerz

Edit: OOOOOPPPSSS! I thought you were referring to CCNA icon_redface.gif
    (ok folks move along... nothing to see in this post)
  • Options
    elprabuelprabu Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks WebMaster, in the process as we speak. I have a feeling Microsoft is tricky with their exams so here goes nothing.