Any bleach heads here?

Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
OMG have you seen the new one:

Bleach 420 - Read Online at Manga Stream

Comments

• Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    *signing in*

When Isshin first mentions FGT,I figured that it was a state and not a move. 420 proves that I was right! *oww* Man, this puts a huge question in the story. He said that in gaining FGT, he has lost his Shinigami power. Does he mean that it will be gone or has he made it to a point where it's no longer considered soul reaper power, but a perfect fusion of shinigami, hollow, human, and zanpakuto?
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    jahsoul wrote: »
    *signing in*

When Isshin first mentions FGT,I figured that it was a state and not a move. 420 proves that I was right! *oww* Man, this puts a huge question in the story. He said that in gaining FGT, he has lost his Shinigami power. Does he mean that it will be gone or has he made it to a point where it's no longer considered soul reaper power, but a perfect fusion of shinigami, hollow, human, and zanpakuto?

I think it means that he will lose his shinigami powers period. SO I think the story will continue one of two ways: Ichi becomes a hallow and returns to huece mundo and becomes "king" or Ichi will go on to have a battle with the soul king and then he will go on to some normal life without powers. I would rather have number 1 happen.
  • Options
    knwminus wrote: »
    I think it means that he will lose his shinigami powers period. SO I think the story will continue one of two ways: Ichi becomes a hallow and returns to huece mundo and becomes "king" or Ichi will go on to have a battle with the soul king and then he will go on to some normal life without powers. I would rather have number 1 happen.
    But if that is the case, he could probably get it back, the unseen way that Isshin did. lol. And that makes you want to go deeper into his dad's story. Did he use FGT and that's why his power was dormant? See, this leads into something deeper. And what about his human side. Did he die when Urihara cut his soul chain or did he survive that? That issue isn't clear neither? OR what about his battle with Zangetsu/Ogihci? They became one so if he loses his shinigami powers, do he lose his hollow side also? Dang you TK! *shakes fist towards Japan*
  • Options
    But if that is the case, he could probably get it back, the unseen way that Isshin did. lol. And that makes you want to go deeper into his dad's story. Did he use FGT and that's why his power was dormant? See, this leads into something deeper. And what about his human side. Did he die when Urihara cut his soul chain or did he survive that? That issue isn't clear neither? OR what about his battle with Zangetsu/Ogihci? They became one so if he loses his shinigami powers, do he lose his hollow side also? Dang you TK! *shakes fist towards Japan*

All very good points. I am wondering if bleach is going to end after this and leave somethings unanswered though.
  • Options
    All very good points. I am wondering if bleach is going to end after this and leave somethings unanswered though.
    Nope....TK said that the it will be a major arc after this that will be the biggest to date.
  • Options
    Nope....TK said that the it will be a major arc after this that will be the biggest to date.

Where did he say that?

So is he saying that the next arc will be the biggest one or this one will be the biggest one?
  • Options
    Where did he say that?

So is he saying that the next arc will be the biggest one or this one will be the biggest one?
    He had an interview..I remember reading it on Bleachanime.org. And the next one will be the biggest ever.
  • Options
    He had an interview..I remember reading it on Bleachanime.org. And the next one will be the biggest ever.

Ah. That's cool. Man you have me on here when I need to go study lol. But yea I hope Ichi kills the soul king or something
  • Options
    Ah. That's cool. Man you have me on here when I need to go study lol. But yea I hope Ichi kills the soul king or something
    I need to be studying to...CCNA:S saturday! But I stay on Bleach like clockwork on Weds. I hope they give insight into the soul king..lol. And we need to know about the Zero Squad. Matter of fact, will we ever finish the fight in Hueco Mundo? lol
  • Options
    I need to be studying to...CCNA:S saturday! But I stay on Bleach like clockwork on Weds. I hope they give insight into the soul king..lol. And we need to know about the Zero Squad. Matter of fact, will we ever finish the fight in Hueco Mundo? lol

I want to see some cap'ns die. I only want Byu and Kenpachi to live. At least two of them need to die or I will be pissed. They have suffer minimal damages during this entire battle. Also a few 2nd seats need to go as well.
  • Options
    I want to see some cap'ns die. I only want Byu and Kenpachi to live. At least two of them need to die or I will be pissed. They have suffer minimal damages during this entire battle. Also a few 2nd seats need to go as well.
    Minimal? Aizen pwned most of em. lol. Most folks think old man Yama is dead but I doubt it.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□

*sigh* I feel like such a nerd joining in these conversations...

I don't think either of those are correct. On page 14, it's explained pretty clearly. He's now on an entirely different level. Just the way a normal human is beneath a shinigami, shinigami are now beneath him. Plus, seeing as how no one could detect his reiatsu earlier, it would seem that whatever transformation there was already took place. I think he's just become a new type of being.

I'm curious to see how the story progresses. It seems like he's just going to annihilate everything at this point, and it's going to be ridiculous if he comes up against something more powerful and just happens to get stronger at the same time again.

I hope it gets back into the lore and isn't just more non-stop fighting like it's been recently. There's a lot more to the world that can be explained and explored. I wouldn't mind seeing something like another "Turn Back the Pendulum" and learning more about the history.

P.S. We already had a Bleach thread: http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/51915-bleach-naruto.html ;)
  • Options
    dynamik wrote: »
    *wonders how I should take this* lol

I did mention something that you stated earlier
    a perfect fusion of shinigami, hollow, human, and zanpakuto

I think there is going to be another SBTP arc dealing with Isshin and his origin after this arc. It just seems like the right time.
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□

You should see it from an outsider's point of view. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    mikedisd2 wrote: »
    You should see it from an outsider's point of view. icon_wink.gif

I do; Paul Boz brings it up frequently icon_sad.gif

It's funny. I would have thought this was absurd a couple of years ago. I never read comics or anything like that. I just had someone to tell me to read a few chapters, and now I've gotten hooked.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I never understood the invasion of Japanese comics (or is it called anime?)... :)
  • Options
    I never understood the invasion of Japanese comics (or is it called anime?)... :)

Anime refers to cartoons; manga refers to comics. Some are very well-written and can be quite suspenseful. You just have to give it a chance ;)
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I should really just read the manga; the show is getting meh for now (@28icon_cool.gif. Hitsugaya got some battle time with Halibel a while back but it was nothing like him vs. Gin in the first arc.
  • Options
    arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Minimal? Aizen pwned most of em. lol. Most folks think old man Yama is dead but I doubt it.

Captain Unohana swept up the little charred bits that were left of him and fed them to her shikai!
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□

You can thank the sharply declined American animation industry for that. Just like we outsource every other job, buy foreign cars, and generally live in a society that depends on other nations' economies, the animation industry has been overtaken and outsourced. America doesn't really produce quality pen and ink animation any more. You can't argue the quality of our computer animation but the traditional style is gone. The Japanese and Korean comics and cartoons generally have better and more developed storylines and more attention to detail. they're also streamlined for rapid mass production.

That being said, much of the content provided from the East is designed for a completely different palette than Americans are used to. Japanese animation is often more introspective and focuses largely on the internal conflicts of the characters. A prime example is Neon Genesis. I got through the series in a weekend but god damn if it wasn't like pulling teeth for the last 10 hours. Several newer series, like Cowboy Beebop, are designed and written for a Western audience. There is far more action animation, outward conflict, and extroverted characters.

I feel tainted even posting in this thread icon_sad.gif
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Anime refers to cartoons; manga refers to comics.

...and both refer to a complete waste of time.

MS
  • Options
    eMeS wrote: »
    ...and both refer to a complete waste of time.

Actually I'm now trying to find some original manga books for my Japanese reading studies. If you're gonna learn a new language it might as well be entertaining.

Of course, I read somewhere that this concept stretches to watching the storylines of Japanese pr0n for language learning. My wife may or may not be sold on this.
  • Options
    mikedisd2 wrote: »
    Actually I'm now trying to find some original manga books for my Japanese reading studies. If you're gonna learn a new language it might as well be entertaining.

The guys at White Rabbit Press - Japanese Kanji and Kana Flashcards, Tokyo Realtime Audio Tours and more.. are awesome. They'll hook you up even if its not something they normally stock. I'll be starting Bleach for the beginning with the hard-copy Japanese manga in a month or two (when my schedule clears up a bit).
  • Options
    The guys at White Rabbit Press - Japanese Kanji and Kana Flashcards, Tokyo Realtime Audio Tours and more.. are awesome. They'll hook you up even if its not something they normally stock. I'll be starting Bleach for the beginning with the hard-copy Japanese manga in a month or two (when my schedule clears up a bit).

Cheers, haven't seen this site. I looked into buying straight from amazon.co.jp but shipping is really expensive for anything.