Fade's Quest for MCSE

2»

Comments

• za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    krispp3mar wrote: »
    Guys can u help me out icon_sad.gif i joined this site very recently i dont even now how to start a new thread
    i am planning to do some certification my question is whether to do mcse or mcitp

guys can u please help me out in order to do mcitp should we need to complete mcse?

i dont have any training or knowledge so what can i start with mcse or mcitp ?
    can u please send ur comments to my mailid
    nmanojprabhakar1989@gmail.com

You don't have to complete MCSE in order to do MCITP but if you decide to do it you can upgrade it to MCITP.

If you don't have any experience it doesn't really matter what you start I would say go for MCITP-EA other would say get MCSE so it's really up to you I suggest you start with Win 7 exam.
  • citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    krispp3mar wrote: »
    Guys can u help me out icon_sad.gif i joined this site very recently i dont even now how to start a new thread
    i am planning to do some certification my question is whether to do mcse or mcitp

guys can u please help me out in order to do mcitp should we need to complete mcse?

i dont have any training or knowledge so what can i start with mcse or mcitp ?
    can u please send ur comments to my mailid
    nmanojprabhakar1989@gmail.com

I hate to be rude but.... If you can't find the "New Thread" button on the screen... You may want to start with A+ or CIW.