Options

Lexus or BMW ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    garv221 wrote:
    Lexus IS300 or BMW 330Ci? what do you like? Same annual insurance rates.

Lexus IS300 or BMW 330Ci? Bmw

what do you like? my Vette icon_twisted.gif ...although the insurance is just a little bit more..
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Ten9t6 wrote:
    garv221 wrote:

what do you like? my Vette icon_twisted.gif ...although the insurance is just a little bit more..

Hell yeah!! Nothing like a vette, ever!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    To each his own, I suppose.

Not everyone would want my collection of 100 or so horror DVD's either. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Ten9t6 wrote:
    garv221 wrote:

Without a doubt, what year & color?
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    1996 LT4...Collectors Edition.....Silver...Black 18in z06 Motorsport wheels....I just had a new exhaust...clutch....ripper shifter...aluminum flywheel.....and 4.11 gears put in it...heads and cam next..haha.. It is my work / college/ testing...stress relief.....

oh yeah....to the other poster..I would like 100 horror DVDs.. icon_wink.gif

but your right...to each his own...whatever makes you happy.... :D
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Little update, I'm buying a 328ci. This being my 1st BMW, I bought a used one that is in EXCELLENT condition. Its a 2000 with 50k Miles. Metalic silver with the sport package and M3 rims with a factory body kit. Very nice looking ride. If I like this one I will make a move for a new one once I approach 100k miles. Man, I really wanted to get rid of my other car before buying another but I drove it & was like "deal". Makes my Lexus look & drive like crap.