Options

Passed 70-680

Took the exam on Saturday the 18th and passed. Only took 40 minutes and 2 weeks of study. Just used the MS Press book and the practice tests on the CD.

Well now to prepare for MCITP: SA Boot Camp in October to have MCITP: SA. Then over to EA after that. :)
VCAP-DCA, VCP 55
MCITP: EA, VA, SA
VCAP-DCD, VCP6 -- COMING SOON

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    KillermacKillermac Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats.
    Killermac :)
    A+;Net+;XP,MCP, Security+, Win 7: 70-680
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • Options
    varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    Awesome, congratulations! Any details on the lab you used, do you think single- core PC's are enough to practice for this exam and is it absolutely necessary to have Ultimate/Enterprise edition?
  • Options
    CChilderhoseCChilderhose Member Posts: 137
    varelg wrote: »
    Awesome, congratulations! Any details on the lab you used, do you think single- core PC's are enough to practice for this exam and is it absolutely necessary to have Ultimate/Enterprise edition?

Yes a single core PC should be fine. It is better if you can get your hands on Enterprise or Ultimate but you don't have to have it.

I have have Ultimate at work and 64-bit Ultimate at home so I had all the features available to me.

If you want to do some of the exercises then you will need one of these versions but I think you can get away without them to be honest. :)
    VCAP-DCA, VCP 55
    MCITP: EA, VA, SA
    VCAP-DCD, VCP6 -- COMING SOON
  • Options
    chuckleschuckles Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass