Options

Boson exam questions...harder than most?

Are the BOSON exam questions harder than most?

I ACE Exam Cram tests, and online exams. I get the concepts, I lab like a madman. But i'm still only pulling around 80% averages on BOSON. I can setup and secure and backup my 8 router/6 switch setup quickly and without delay.

I'm feeling pretty ready for the CCENT test but I really want to go in there and just knock it outta the park and quickly come back and take ICND2.

But the BOSON exams seem harder than most. Just curious to others experiences.

Comments

• Options
    mtorresmtorres Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I felt the same way, i was scoring in the 80's on the boson exam and got a 962 on the actual ccent test. The thing about the boson that threw me off most of the time was the wording of the questions. It was the same material as other practice tests i took but the wording threw me off a lot of times. When i'd go back and see what I missed most of the time I was like "Duh, I knew that". I bet you will smoke that test.
  • Options
    wbosherwbosher Member Posts: 422
    It was a long time ago so I can't remember the exact amounts, but I got less than 50% on the Boson exam and passed the real exam.

You'll breeze through it. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I think Boson test questions are harder than the stuff I've looked at. I was getting around 60% on practice tests and I took the CCENT and failed by one point. I retook it after a month and passed it.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    CoolhandlukeCoolhandluke Member Posts: 118
    I think if your scoring in the 80's on the practice questions then your ready. I was getting 80%+ right up until the day before, when i got 100% on my final practice.

When i passed (with 950) i felt i had over studied by quite alot.

good luck icon_thumright.gif
    [CCENT]->[CCNA]->[CCNP-ROUTE]->COLOR=#0000ff]CCNP SWITCH[/COLOR->[CCNP-TSHOOT]
  • Options
    ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
    I used the Boson which came with the book and then also bought more boson tests. ExSim-max these were close in how hard the exam was. I like these because they came with 4 different test. Most people take the test so many times they memorize the questions with out meaning to. Then they go the the real test and fail. Study till your ready then take the test to see weak spots study again maybe take again and then take the real.

These ExSim helped me, If I keep my job I'll buy them for the ICND2
    :thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."