Options

Monroe, Louisiana job opportunity

margaretmitchellmargaretmitchell Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all on techexams.net! I am with Modis, a national IT recruiting firm headquartered in Florida. I have a client looking for an engineer in MONROE, LOUISIANA. Microsoft skills, hardware/software break-fix installations, printer certifications, A+ certification. Top candidates will have Microsoft and/or Cisco certs. If local to Monroe, please send me your resume to dallas@modisit.com. Full-time position. THANKS!

Comments

• Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do you have anything in the MI, Detroit area? :D What's the IT market like down south?
  • Options
    margaretmitchellmargaretmitchell Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I focus primarily in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and, when requested by this client, into the surrounding states to Texas. Modis does have an office near you, though. Check out www.modisit.com and see what's posted for your area. Unfortunately, I don't have visibility up there. As for our market, it's definitely picking up! Are you considering a move to Monroe?
  • Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Are you considering a move to Monroe?

No icon_wink.gif , but maybe to Florida in about 2-3 years time! I wanna get out of the motor city, too cold... icon_cry.gif Plus they want degree's for eveything... even helpdesk jobs! Come on now! icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the info :D