Options

Well...I bombed it...

2»

Comments

• Options
    apena7apena7 Member Posts: 351
    Sliznut wrote: »
    You're in Orange. By any chance are you with a girl named Cassie? We may know each other.

Nope, I'm afraid not.
    Usus magister est optimus
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Part of the reason for the disorganization is that the CCNA is a fairly new course. I've heard that the COS is still not really up to par yet and that you are, indeed, kind of on your own with that course.
    Just make sure that you get your 12 CUs (at least) for the term and you should be ok.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    Sliznut wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback. You mean the CCENT right? WGU doesn't allow that. It's CCNA or nothing. I meant to get the Security+ before the year is up anyway, but I'm really thinking I may be able to nail this and kill both before the year. Just wondering what others who have gone through it think. I hate the idea of stopping and doing Security+, then going back to CCNA but I don't know.

Sliznut,

The CCNA certification will expire exactly 3 years from the date you achieve initial CCNA certification. So that means if you theoretically re-took and passed the 640-802 CCNA certification exam today on 9/26/2010, then your CCNA certification will expire on 9/26/2013, assuming you do nothing to recertify. So from an expiration standpoint, achieving CCNA certification later means the expiration date will be later also. In other words, the CCNA certification will wait for you when you're ready. :)