Options

Sesame street for adults

exampasserexampasser Member Posts: 718 ■■■□□□□□□□
The scary part is that there are a few people that I know that could benefit from this:

FOXNews.com - PBS Launching Adult 'Sesame Street' Aimed at Baby Boomers Hitting Middle Age

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    exampasser wrote: »
    The scary part is that there are a few people that I know that could benefit from this:

FOXNews.com - PBS Launching Adult 'Sesame Street' Aimed at Baby Boomers Hitting Middle Age

Lol. I think Katy Perry will be getting that call-back.
  • Options
    exampasserexampasser Member Posts: 718 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You know it might not be all that bad if they have puppet Seinfeld characters in the show.
  • Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    I think AvenueQ already beat CTW to the punch
  • Options
    apena7apena7 Member Posts: 351
    Wonder what that could be...Snuffy explaining IRA contributions? On a side note, I wish CBT training had puppets explaining stuff. I would probably be able to sit through one instead of zoning out after 5 minutes.
    Usus magister est optimus
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You guys know how to disappoint... But this is what I have come to expect from any thread with "Adult" in the title on this forum. :-/
  • Options
    nerdydadnerdydad Member Posts: 261
    You guys know how to disappoint... But this is what I have come to expect from any thread with "Adult" in the title on this forum. :-/

Is that all you ever think about?
  • Options
    tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    apena7 wrote: »
    Wonder what that could be...Snuffy explaining IRA contributions? On a side note, I wish CBT training had puppets explaining stuff. I would probably be able to sit through one instead of zoning out after 5 minutes.

Both of these would be awesome. I have a Roth through Fidelity and have no clue what to do with it. I just have a pile of money there and wish I could make it grow or get it back. With Snuffy explaining that and Big Bird talking about the benefits of a high fiber diet I think they have a hit on their hands.
    I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I think it is a great idea. Unless you are a financial professional, you don't have a clue how to do this and it seems ridiculous that every person needs to pay someone to take care of their finances. I'm nowhere near the intended audience for this show, and I know that even I could find value in it.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    ssampierssampier Member Posts: 224
    tbgree00 wrote: »
    Both of these would be awesome. I have a Roth through Fidelity and have no clue what to do with it. I just have a pile of money there and wish I could make it grow or get it back. With Snuffy explaining that and Big Bird talking about the benefits of a high fiber diet I think they have a hit on their hands.

I have an IRA through Scottrade. It sits there, too (since it's an index fund it's supposed to).

I would post rep you if we can include Katy Perryicon_redface.gif

Up and Down
    You're up and down
    You're in and you're out
    You're red instead of black
    Future Plans:

JNCIA Firewall
    CCNA:Security
    CCNP

More security exams and then the world.
  • Options
    Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    tbgree00 wrote: »

Just wait for the segment where Cookie Monster explains to you that you should invest in funds that are heavily into cookie companies. Ooook... cookie! OM NOM NOM