Options

Outlook 2003 scheduling previews

EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
Weird one this, folks. Is there a setting in Outlook 2003 that provides a preview that people can see in the scheduling tab when they add you in an Outlook meeting request? I can see this preview for most resource calendars but not on the few others. Now, these offending resources are all on the same server, same/different storage groups, in the same sub-OU, no GPO's causing this behaviour. I have moved the resources to different servers in different sites, moved them to different storage groups, still nothing. We use Exchange 2003.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
1.jpg 14.2K

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Just a bump, I knew this wouldnt get much love, but has someone had this issue and fixed it?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Essendon wrote: »
    Weird one this, folks. Is there a setting in Outlook 2003 that provides a preview that people can see in the scheduling tab when they add you in an Outlook meeting request? I can see this preview for most resource calendars but not on the few others. Now, these offending resources are all on the same server, same/different storage groups, in the same sub-OU, no GPO's causing this behaviour. I have moved the resources to different servers in different sites, moved them to different storage groups, still nothing. We use Exchange 2003.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

On the client side you should be able to go into tools>options>calender options>planner options. There you can select if you want your information to be present or not.

That's for 2007 I think it's pretty much the same for 2003

You can also change the settings under the top of the mail folders. Right click select properties, then you can go into settings I believe and change the setting there also.

Hope that helps.