Options

IT Study Group Middle, TN

keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
I'm looking at starting a IT Study group in Middle, TN area.

The group really has no bounds looking to cover areas such as Cisco, Comptia, and dare i say it even MS certificatoins. Anyone at all levels are would be welcome. I think that everyone should bring something to the table also what i bring is 5 years of IT experience in Telecom, Networking LAN/WAN/VOIP, and Systems administration. Also I have numerous certification materials most of which are current with the tests. If anyone is interested plz pm or email me.

Currently i have no idea what the schedule would be but I will be doing this with another friend who is returning from military. We plan on building a lab network which will have a VPN for remote login, which i plan on sharing my 3 cisco routers, 1 1900 switch and 2 w2k servers( which will host some apps as well)
Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons

Comments

• Options
    TranscenderMichaelTranscenderMichael Member Posts: 187
    When and where would you be having the study sessions? Perhaps I could make myself available to help, depending on how busy things are with the kids. :)
    TranscenderMichael (at hotmail.com)
    MCSE+I, MCDST, MCDBA, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CNE, CCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, A+
    Kaplan IT
    Powering Transcender and Self Test Software
    Served proudly, USArmy, 98C, '89-'92
  • Options
    Sulblk27Sulblk27 Member Posts: 148
    So close...yet so far...good luck on the group. I'm trying to find people in this area, to just even TALK with....in any case, once I can get back into the school system (Aug) it may become a little easier....for now the library system is 'home'... icon_wink.gif
    Someone asked me when will my studying be over......
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thx, right now i have no schedule but i wil try to work something out within the next few weeks as i get more ppl interested...
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    TranscenderMichaelTranscenderMichael Member Posts: 187
    Keep me on the back burner while you get people interested. Although I'm not really a group studier, I'd be happy to help answer questions. :)
    TranscenderMichael (at hotmail.com)
    MCSE+I, MCDST, MCDBA, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CNE, CCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, A+
    Kaplan IT
    Powering Transcender and Self Test Software
    Served proudly, USArmy, 98C, '89-'92
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Ya, let me know when you have a schedule.