Options

CCSP - New Exams

RS_MCPRS_MCP Member Posts: 352
Guys, I am getting really confused with all the news about the new CCSP exams.

Can someone send me the link of the up to date exams so I can get cracking with this please?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    "There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't"
  • Options
    QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    None of it's official *yet* and they've taken down the stuff they've had up about it and it didn't have anything but the names of the exams so I wouldn't worry about it just yet if you're close to finishing an exam. Plus it will most likely fall in line with the CCNP changes and you can take the current exams for a period of time before they expire. Until Cisco actually says it, I wouldn't worry too much unless you're thinking about starting it.
  • Options
    RS_MCPRS_MCP Member Posts: 352
    I am looking to make a start on my CCSP now, so what do you recommend that I do?
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    RS_MCP wrote: »
    I am looking to make a start on my CCSP now, so what do you recommend that I do?

Study!!! icon_lol.gif
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Study!!! icon_lol.gif

+1.

I think you should print off the current objectives, look at the cisco docs and go for it. There are several good ASA books you can get used from Amazon. Do a search in the CCSP forums and you will find some good information. If my job was using ASAs I'd be all over the CCSP right now.
  • Options
    powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,666 ■■■■■■■■□□
    This is frustrating. My plans keep changing because other things get in my way. I am now back on course to do CCNA Security and CCSP and there are these changes coming. I am assuming the current exams are still available for at least some time...
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    powerfool wrote: »
    This is frustrating. My plans keep changing because other things get in my way. I am now back on course to do CCNA Security and CCSP and there are these changes coming. I am assuming the current exams are still available for at least some time...

I wouldn't be too discouraged! They've moved the exams from their website. This probably means that they're not going to switch the exams just yet. Press forward with your studies... besides, I'm sure the info you study will bleed over into the new exams... worst case scenario: you learn too much which is actually a good problem right?!?! icon_thumright.gif

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker