i failed

lynxsr8lynxsr8 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
i failed this exam earlier icon_cry.gif huhu... i got 656icon_sad.gif i going to commit suicide now haha :D... just wondering if theres a discount for 2nd shot? icon_cry.gif thanks

Comments

• shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Sorry to hear that! Go over your score and brush up on the areas you are weak in. As for the discount, I'm not sure on that.
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Instead of suicide, why not just shoot the test report full of holes?
    Or..........do as shadown7 has suggested, and use it to review!(lol)

The law of averages would tell you that occasionally someone will fail to pass these exams no matter how well they have prepared. We're all only human. If you review well, you should have no problem the next time.

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • hhisgetthhisgett Member Posts: 181
    Sorry to hear. Just go back over everything now that you got a feel for this testing format. You should pass the next go around.
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    lynxsr8 wrote:
    i failed this exam earlier icon_cry.gif huhu... i got 656icon_sad.gif i going to commit suicide now haha :D... just wondering if theres a discount for 2nd shot? icon_cry.gif thanks

I hated this exam & actually didn't even care if I passed or failed, I just wanted to leave. I barely passed, I wanted to drag this test outback of the testing center & shoot it. You'll get it next time.