Net+ Pass

PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
Well after a 1 week class and then only 5 days of study I passed with an 840. I was extremely nervous, as some of you may know from my other thread how Transcender dangled an 88% and a 92% in front of me so I scheduled it, then proceded to flunk me on the next two with a 64% and a 69% after it was too late to cancel the exam.

Of course now I'm glad I did stick it out. Thanks to everyone who offered support, guidance and study materials. I am grateful.

Comments

• eserfelizeserfeliz Member Posts: 134
    Hey, man, congratulations. Now all you need is that Security+ to complete the trifecta, right? :D
    MCP, HDI-SCA, MCDST, Network+, MCTS: W7C, MCITP: EDST7, BS: MIS

In progress: MCSA (70-290 & 70-291), CCENT, CCA XenDesktop 5
  • PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    Yep! Class starts Monday. HA!
  • cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    Well after a 1 week class and then only 5 days of study I passed with an 840. I was extremely nervous, as some of you may know from my other thread how Transcender dangled an 88% and a 92% in front of me so I scheduled it, then proceded to flunk me on the next two with a 64% and a 69% after it was too late to cancel the exam.

Of course now I'm glad I did stick it out. Thanks to everyone who offered support, guidance and study materials. I am grateful.

See??? That's what I'm talking about!!!!! I knew you would do well and not get overly anxious of not passing some online tests..

Awesome man...and congratulations on your wonderful score!icon_thumright.gif
  • PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    See??? That's what I'm talking about!!!!! I knew you would do well and not get overly anxious of not passing some online tests..

Awesome man...and congratulations on your wonderful score!icon_thumright.gif

Thanks in part to you my friend! Excellent materials indeed!

I can say with fair certainty, that Transcender tests are a good bit harder then the real thing.
  • cbsharpe0824cbsharpe0824 Member Posts: 153
    Thanks in part to you my friend! Excellent materials indeed!

I can say with fair certainty, that Transcender tests are a good bit harder then the real thing.

Why thank you for the kind words..
    That's what were here for..to help each other....
  • K_RichK_Rich Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. That's the way to dig in and conquer the test. Great Job.
  • samuel235235235samuel235235235 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass mate, very well done!
    [Currently Studying : MCSA: Server 2012/MCSA: Windows 8]
    [Currently Reading: ]
    [Current Qualifications: MCP, MCDST, A+, Network+]