How does Techexams.net Practice Exam represent the real exam

dosed69dosed69 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was wondering, I've done the practice exam on this website, and have it pretty much aced. Only got one or two questions wrong. Has anyone else done the practice exam then wrote the 70-270 exam? Does it represent the real questions that are on the exam pretty well? If it does then I'll probably just concentrate on studying the tech notes from here on. Any input would be appreciated.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The actual questions are a bit longer, more text, but our exams are based on the exam objectives and not necessarily easier or more difficult, so it is a pretty good indication. 'Your' actual exams may focus on different topics though, as 50 questions cannot cover everything, so you should definitely try others as well to see if you have any weak areas. If you study my TechNotes (I will put 70-270 TechNotes for the remaining exam objectives online in a couple of weeks), and score well on other practice exams as well, you shouldn't have any problems passing the real exam.

Do you have a lot of experience with Windows XP or previous? What other study material do you use?
  • dosed69dosed69 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    As far as other study material goes, I'm using the Microsoft 70-270 training kit text book, have in class training, and have been reading the technotes on this site. As well I have Preplogic Practice exams that I am working on. I hope with all these sources I should be adequately prepared. I am scheduled to sit for this exam on Friday.
    I think you have an excellent combination of study material.

Good luck!
  • dosed69dosed69 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I hope so, and thanks again for all your hard work on this site, I recommend it to everyone I know that are studying for certs.
    You're welcome, and thank you :D
  • confuzzconfuzz Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    when I took this practice exam, I got either a 60 or 65% right, got a 587 and a 609 on the real exam the two times I took it, using the same book you are, if you did that good on the practice exam here, you shouldn't have any problems....