Putty multi-tabs in GNS3

thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
Does any know how to make it to work?

I tried to use the WinTabber, but I have no idea to use it in GNS3.

Any inputs?

Thanks

EDIT: Never mind I got it to work wit h GNS3.
For those who are curious how I did it: I opened all my GNS3 Putty consoles, and on the Wintabber I click File -> New tab. Then I choose all my putty consoles.
EDIT2: I love this Wintabber works like a charm.
Studying:
Working on CCNA: Security. Start date: 12.28.10
Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
Reading:
Network Warrior - Currently at Part II
Reading IPv6 Essentials 2nd Edition - on hold

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I just use SecureCRT or PuTTY CM and telnet to 127.0.0.1 with the port number.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
    I can't afford the SecureCRT that is why I went to Wintabber, and it is only $5; and it helps to lessen the open windows that I have on my desktop, because I can add any open windows to Wintabber. Therefore, it works for me.
    I'm happy with my purchased.
    Studying:
    Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
    Reading:
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    PuTTY Connection Manager is free and is a pretty good alternative to SecureCRT IMO.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
    I found that when I was trying to figure my problem out. But I went to Wintabber because it helps to decrease the open icons that I have on my task bar.
    I might use that PuTTY CM on my netbook because I have GNS3 installed there too.
    Studying:
    Reading: