Options

security+ voucher

mohamed Boukdirmohamed Boukdir Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys

Does anyone know where to get security+ voucher with a good price.

many Thanks

Comments

• Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    Although they do not have any currently, they often sell them at a discount, with early expiration. I typically wait for a discounted voucher before taking the exams,

Discount Security+ Certification Test Vouchers from GetCertify4Less.com
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    dac303dac303 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is a great offer from CompTIA. Expires 31 October.
    CompTIA Security+ Certification
  • Options
    WizardofWarWizardofWar Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dac303 wrote: »
    This is a great offer from CompTIA. Expires 31 October.
    CompTIA Security+ Certification

I notice they have the wrong passing score on that page, you need a 750 to pass unless they just changed it but I dont think so.
  • Options
    I paid $190 for mine. But I have seen them even lower. You just have to be ready and be available to take the test, when the vouchers are available.

• Options
    dac303dac303 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I notice they have the wrong passing score on that page, you need a 750 to pass unless they just changed it but I dont think so.

You're right, I didn't notice that. It is 750 to pass. The discount is still good nonetheless.
  • Options
    Unforg1venUnforg1ven Member Posts: 108
    Quick Question>> Because CompTIA is giving a better deal than cert vendors, what is my best option?

Certify4less is selling the voucher/transcender test combo for 300. Obviously the $206 is better on the surface although I would rather pay the 300 up front instead of 200 - 2x . icon_cry.gif

Anybody on this board want to give a little feedback on how good or even how neccesary the transcenders really are?

Much appreciated.
    Next on Tap>> WGU B.S. IT - Network Administration
    MCSA:2008 Complete >> Capstone left!

####################################
    "One of God's own prototypes... too weird to live, too rare to die..."
  • Options
    mohamed Boukdirmohamed Boukdir Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks a million dac303.
  • Options
    Unforg1ven wrote: »
    Quick Question>> Because CompTIA is giving a better deal than cert vendors, what is my best option?

Certify4less is selling the voucher/transcender test combo for 300. Obviously the $206 is better on the surface although I would rather pay the 300 up front instead of 200 - 2x . icon_cry.gif

Anybody on this board want to give a little feedback on how good or even how neccesary the transcenders really are?

Much appreciated.

I try to never pay full price for an exam.
    You can sign up at getcertify4less and they will email you when they have discount vouchers. You can always check the site when you are close to being ready to pass the exam. For my Security + exam, I waited until I was close to ready to sit for the exam, and then waited for an on sale voucher. Then purchased/scheduled/passed.

• Options
    PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    Unforg1ven wrote: »

Much appreciated.

I will be using transcender for Security+ in the coming weeks. I also used transcender for Network+ all last week. I can say this, Transcender's questions are deliberately harder than the actual exam questions. My average score on Transcender was in the 60's before I took the exam. I went in to the exam and scored an 840. Transcender is definitely a decent study aid.
  • Options
    Unforg1venUnforg1ven Member Posts: 108
    Thanks buddy. Will order shortly on this boring Sunday and get down. :)
    Next on Tap>> WGU B.S. IT - Network Administration
    MCSA:2008 Complete >> Capstone left!

####################################
    "One of God's own prototypes... too weird to live, too rare to die..."