Options

CCNP Wireless

CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
Hello,

Just wanted to let the admin/moderators know that We need a CCNP Wireless Thread for the Professional Level Cisco Certifications. We also need a CCNP Service Provider Thread as well.

Also, I will be taking 642-731 exam, CUWSS tomorrow. Exam looks pretty easy and I have used the student guides for prep.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Just wanted to let the admin/moderators know that We need a CCNP Wireless Thread for the Professional Level Cisco Certifications. We also need a CCNP Service Provider Thread as well.
    Use the CCNP forum.

If there are enough posts then we'll consider creating sub-forums for the "CCNP Specializations" and move the existing posts -- that's how we did it for the CCNA Specializations.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
    Goodluck on your exam!
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    CCNP Wireless is an interesting track, but posts for it could fit here or in CCNA Wireless.

I think a CCNP wireless sub-forum would attract very little traffic and someone with a question wouldn't get answer in a sub-forum very few are reading.

For me, I like labbing things out and am frustrated by how expensive the wireless is to lab. So I'm glad Cisco offloaded some of it into another track. But it's too new to ask the mods to create subforums that no one will read.
  • Options
    CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    thanks for the responses. exam passed! i agree with you about the price of a wireless lab, it is pretty crazy. I will be getting access to the ccbootcamp ccie wireless rack for free so i figure i might as well make good use of it and get the ccnp: wireless done and maybe do the written. Fastlane (CCIE Wireless Workbook (CCIEW-WB) - Fast Lane) makes a good ccie:wireless lab workbook made from the only guy to pass the ccie:wireless that is not a cisco employee. so i may be picking up his workbook pretty soon once the materials get more hands on. CUWSS was pretty much all theory so it was easy to read.

1 down, 3 to go!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    exam passed!
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    642-731 exam, CUWSS
    Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey (CUWSS)

While looking it up I noticed that Cisco is redecorating their Certification Web pages.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    thanks for the responses. exam passed!

Meant to wish you good luck but it looks like you didn't need it.

Congrats!!!

icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    peanutnogginpeanutnoggin Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!

-Peanut
    We cannot have a superior democracy with an inferior education system!

-Mayor Cory Booker
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Excellent job dude!