Is Microsoft Second Shot back?

RomBUSRomBUS Posts: 699Member ■■■■□□□□□□
Like the title says...is it back? I got an email about a week ago saying the offer is here for 2008 exams but it can be used for other tracks as well? Is this true?

Comments

  • EssendonEssendon Posts: 4,548Member ■■■■■■■■■■
    It's back with a bit of a difference. I believe most, if not all, exams are covered. Check here
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

    Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • za3bourza3bour Posts: 1,062Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    It's back but in order to get free second shot you have to buy at least two exams but you will get a 15% discount on total amount and you can get up to 20% if you purchase 5 exams.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Posts: 4,212Member
    Like the other two said, its back but different. (Even better in my opinion)

    http://www.techexams.net/forums/general-certification/57229-career-packs-second-shot-discount-born-learn.html is our discussion about it. I believe it is good for most, if not all of their exams.

    If you buy the 5 pack, its $100 a test. So $25 savings plus second chance.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • za3bourza3bour Posts: 1,062Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Like the other two said, its back but different. (Even better in my opinion)

    http://www.techexams.net/forums/general-certification/57229-career-packs-second-shot-discount-born-learn.html is our discussion about it. I believe it is good for most, if not all of their exams.

    If you buy the 5 pack, its $100 a test. So $25 savings plus second chance.

    Yea I think it's better as well because if you buy the exams pack you're actually getting one free (4*125)
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Posts: 4,212Member
    I just got my code last night. I'll be booking my first test in the next couple of days.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • kurosaki00kurosaki00 Posts: 973Member
    TY for the info
    srry to somewhat hi-jacking the thread, but is related

    what about the student certs? 72 series I think it was.
    Can we still get those?
    meh
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Posts: 4,212Member
    kurosaki00 wrote: »
    TY for the info
    srry to somewhat hi-jacking the thread, but is related

    what about the student certs? 72 series I think it was.
    Can we still get those?

    You can, but they aren't part of this deal. (They are still cheaper)


    I bought my voucher last night. Price was $125, and then my discount was $275, for a total of $400. Don't you love when you get negative discounts? :p
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • kurosaki00kurosaki00 Posts: 973Member
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    You can, but they aren't part of this deal. (They are still cheaper)


    I bought my voucher last night. Price was $125, and then my discount was $275, for a total of $400. Don't you love when you get negative discounts? :p

    thank youuouuu + <3
    meh
Sign In or Register to comment.