Options

Just wondering...

lashpo1987lashpo1987 Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ok so im going for my associates for information technology and once im finished I will have that degree and a couple of certs but NO EXPERIENCE!! I know I know I know I read what you guys have to say often and I know experince is very important. I just honestly want to know what kind of job can I get with these credentials or the lack of I should say. Oh and I dont know if this helps but I will be doing and 180 hour internship inplemented in my program. I've been hearing alot of people say that it's who you know in the IT field is that true?? any guidance will be very helpful.

thanks in advance guys...

Comments

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    lashpo1987 wrote: »
    Ok so im going for my associates for information technology and once im finished I will have that degree and a couple of certs but NO EXPERIENCE!! I know I know I know I read what you guys have to say often and I know experince is very important. I just honestly want to know what kind of job can I get with these credentials or the lack of I should say. Oh and I dont know if this helps but I will be doing and 180 hour internship inplemented in my program. I've been hearing alot of people say that it's who you know in the IT field is that true?? any guidance will be very helpful.

thanks in advance guys...

Contract Help desk or Data Center Operator.