Options

CCENT Exam Cram - Valentine/Whitaker

eserfelizeserfeliz Member Posts: 134
Anyone used this book or anything from its authors? Any opinions?
MCP, HDI-SCA, MCDST, Network+, MCTS: W7C, MCITP: EDST7, BS: MIS

In progress: MCSA (70-290 & 70-291), CCENT, CCA XenDesktop 5

Comments

• Options
    PhildoBagginsPhildoBaggins Member Posts: 276
    I've read it twice, and i'm going through it and all its chapter questions and both long tests this week in preparation for my exam on the 20th.
  • Options
    JEarlJEarl Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I just finished that book a few days ago actually. I thought the Examcram book was great.. It made everything really easy to understand. I passed the Net+ a couple weeks ago soley on the Examcram book for the Net+. It covered all the topics on the exam, so i'm hoping for the same on the CCENT examcram book! Although, I am also studying Todd Lammle's CCNA book for this exam. i'll be taking it in a couple weeks :P

Best of luck to you!
    + Pursuing AAS in Information Technology - 1 class left after this semester

+ CCNA by next semester
  • Options
    PhildoBagginsPhildoBaggins Member Posts: 276
    I'm using Cisco Press ICND1 , McGraw CCENT, and Exam Cram CCENT.

Just finished the big test #2 from the back of Exam Cram and I got a 94%.

I dont retake tests over and over so I feel pretty happy about hitting 94% on my first attempt. I should have scheduled that exam this week and not next week lol.
  • Options
    JEarlJEarl Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice! I felt that for the Net+, the second exam in the back of the examcram book was harder than the actual cert exam.. I failed the exam in the book, but got an 845/900 on the exam that same week. I'm finishing up chapter 2 and 3 in Todd Lammle's book, then gunna take the exam :P Good luck on the 13th!
    + Pursuing AAS in Information Technology - 1 class left after this semester

+ CCNA by next semester