Options

CCNA Practice Questions - Jeremy Cioara

wbosherwbosher Member Posts: 422
Has anyone used this book to do some last minute cramming and practice questions for the ICND2 exam?

It's taken me forever but I finally think I'm nearly ready to have a crack at the exam, still need to brush up on IPSEC and IPv6 though. For some reason my brain is having major problems retaining information about these. I am in the process of blasting through CBT Nuggets again to refresh my memory.

I have booked the exam for Dec 3rd and am keen on doing some practice exams. I've read some good reveiws on this book but I really don't trust those things, you never know who's writing them.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    jaykoolzboyjaykoolzboy Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    my two cents

first of all it's a good book for you to practice, but you won't pass the test just by doing Jeremy's cram question. Why? Because all of those questions are based on his CBT Nugget CCNA video (which covers about 75-80 percent of the material on the real test)

I recommend use another source with Jeremy's questions, my personal suggestion would be transcender.

BTW Jeremy Rocks
  • Options
    I've read the Cisco Press ICND2 book and the Sybex book, along with CBT Nuggets. I've also had a quick look through the Train Signal videos, but found it too long so didn't finish it.

I'm only wanting some practice questions to run through in the few days leading up to the exam to gauge where I'm strong/weak.

I have the Boson exam that came with the Cisco Press book and also the practice questions that came with the Sybex book. There are also several practice questions on the Cisco website.

I want more!!

I won't be doing any of them until I have finished my run through the CBT Nuggets videos though, just before taking the exam.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    my personal suggestion would be either *********
    My suggestion would be to NOT use **** to ****.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Don't plan to. Using legit practise tests only.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    wbosher wrote: »
    Don't plan to. Using legit practise tests only.
    You may want to check that name that got filtered on certguard.com to make sure it's not a ****.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    It was removed before I saw it.
  • Options
    olivoliv Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi wbosher!!
    i see you are in wellington!!
    I m french and I am also in wellignton right now and wanted to know where you can pass ccna exam??
    I looked for on internet without success!
    cheers!
  • Options
    I'm going to -

Auldhouse Computer Training
    Level 8 Lumley House
    11 Hunter Street