Lol im getting antsy

PhildoBagginsPhildoBaggins Member Posts: 276
I moved my ICND1 up to this Wednesday, 49 hours from now woo hoo.

I got that "i'm totally ready why am I even wasting the time" feeling.

Comments

• jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Awsome!!! What will you be doing to get ready to take the test?
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • JEarlJEarl Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Let us know how it goes! :P
    + Pursuing AAS in Information Technology - 1 class left after this semester

+ CCNA by next semester
  • PhildoBagginsPhildoBaggins Member Posts: 276
    Awsome!!! What will you be doing to get ready to take the test?

Just going over areas I marked down as weak and labbing them. IE memorizing NAT commands so I dont even need to "?" it out on the test sims lol.

Going back over exam cram material. Then thats about it
    I'll study tonight at work and when I get home but tomorrow i'm gonna relax and take it easy. Wake up wednesday and nail that test.
    I went through all the cisco learning network ICND questions and averaged over 80%. I feel pretty good about this test woo hoo
  • miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    You got this one..... fear is healthy.... Once the exam starts do not forget the 10 minute rule and you will do fine.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • notun1notun1 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can you please tell me the 10 min rule?thanks..
    miller811 wrote: »
    You got this one..... fear is healthy.... Once the exam starts do not forget the 10 minute rule and you will do fine.
    ===============
    Currently working on 642-902 ROUTE

CCNP_ROUTE_642-902_Official_Certification_Guide(80%)
    GNS3 LAB: (50%)
    CBT_Nuggets: (80%)
    Routing TCPIP, Volume I and II (0%)
    642-902_Foundation_Learning_Guide (0%)
  • miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    notun1 wrote: »
    Can you please tell me the 10 min rule?thanks..

once you are in the exam, never spend more than 10 minutes on a question (primarily a SIM), if you have not figured it out in 10 minutes, odds are you won't and you will hurt yourself more if you end up running out of time and leave questions unanswered.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
    miller811 wrote: »
    once you are in the exam, never spend more than 10 minutes on a question (primarily a SIM), if you have not figured it out in 10 minutes, odds are you won't and you will hurt yourself more if you end up running out of time and leave questions unanswered.

Lol I dont know what would take you 10 minutes to configure. I NAT/PAT/ACL/DHCP/RIP/OSPF/SSH 5 routers in 10-15 minutes.

I'm going to drill that stuff on my lab for the next hour, then study at work tonight (I get out at 1230am) then just sleep and go murder that test tomorrow woooo hooo.
  • vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Lol I dont know what would take you 10 minutes to configure. I NAT/PAT/ACL/DHCP/RIP/OSPF/SSH 5 routers in 10-15 minutes.

I'm going to drill that stuff on my lab for the next hour, then study at work tonight (I get out at 1230am) then just sleep and go murder that test tomorrow woooo hooo.

Configuring is usually the easy part...it's figuring out the objectives of that particular question that has the potential to eat up your time.
    Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...
    Configuring is usually the easy part...it's figuring out the objectives of that particular question that has the potential to eat up your time.

I get yah. Thats how tests are though. We will see just how much I actually know tomorrow morning lol.
  • nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    i love that feeling. good luck on the exam!
    WIP: IPS exam