Passed A+ Core

DeadProphetDeadProphet Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed the A+ core today, also passed the A+ Os today, so now I am certified, or am I just certifiable :D

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations!

Please tell us some more about what you thought about the exams and what you used to prepare so other may benifit form your experience.
  • DeadProphetDeadProphet Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the All in one A+ Certification exam guide fifth edition, although I have worked with computers a couple of years that book really helped me with alot.

I took some tests online but I think that the Exam Test that was included with the All In One... book resembled the test the most.
    Some questions on the exam however deals with things that I did not read in that book so the online tests could give alot of hints about information that needs to be gathered to acheive as much knowledge as possible for the test AND for the working life after the tests.

But all-in-all I really liked that book so it is warmly recommended.

My recommendations are, Read alot, make notes, try to get first hand experience with the different operating systems and do alot of online and offline demo tests.

It was a little hard for me to get the Os part correct cause I´m swedish and the shortcuts does not quite have the same names in a swedish Os :D

EDIT: During the Exam, take your time, think every question through and make sure that you understand the question, they can be somewhat sneaky sometimes.
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Congrats on the pass, and for the write up icon_thumright.gif
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!