Options

Passed!

GawdGawd Member Posts: 132
I passed my 70-215 today.. :)
Only got a 730, was hoping for something higher but a pass is a pass.
Anyways, im wondering, do you get anything in the mail for completing your 70-215(I already got a cert for my 70-270), or would I not get another certificate now until I obtain my MCSA/MCSE?

Thanks,

Gawd

Comments

• Options
    Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    My friend got a card for every exam he passed. He passed 210, 215, and 218
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your pass. :)
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great job! Is that test similar to the 70-210 and which test did you do better in?
  • Options
    I never took 70-210, I took 70-270(Win XP). I found both those exams pretty equal.
    The thing I hate about these MS exams is how long the questions are. Takes alot of re reading for someone with a short attention span.

Gawd
  • Options
    JerzJerz Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Gawd wrote:
    I passed my 70-215 today.. :)
    Anyways, im wondering, do you get anything in the mail for completing your 70-215(I already got a cert for my 70-270), or would I not get another certificate now until I obtain my MCSA/MCSE?

No, I don't believe so. I didn't get anything after passing 290 or 270 since I was already an MCP for completeing 272 and a MCDST after completing 271. It seems the only time that you get something from MS is when you request the kit (or whatever they call it) from the MCP website once completing a certification. So, I'll get one for MCSA and then eventually MCSE. However you can print out your transcript from the MCP website.
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Jerz wrote:
    It seems the only time that you get something from MS is when you request the kit (or whatever they call it) from the MCP website once completing a certification. So, I'll get one for MCSA and then eventually MCSE. However you can print out your transcript from the MCP website.

So how do I know if Microsoft is sending me a kit. I just passed the 70-210 this past tuesday. I never got an email or anything letting me know if I'm getting a MCP kit or anything. Do I have to email microsoft? Thanks!
  • Options
    robbie156robbie156 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    From memory I think you have to go onto the microsoft website and ask for a kit to be sent.
  • Options
    Im still waiting for my cert to show up on my MCP site.. still not there, says it might take a week, so ill wait the full week, but when I did my XP, Im pretty sure it was within a day or two.

Gawd
  • Options
    eternal85eternal85 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Gawd, I'm going for this test in 2 weeks, any advice on what to concentrate on? Was it mostly senerio (like the 70-270) or was there a little more "know the correct path and snap-in" type deal? Any advice at all would be appreicated
  • Options
    Quite a few scenario questions. Not as many as 70-270 I found.
    Lets see..
    Alot of it was pretty straight forward, but alot of Pick Multiple Answer questions icon_sad.gif
    The questions were really varied. Didnt really concentrate to much on one subject.
    I barely studied for it and passed.
    I usually forget the questions when I leave the place, just happy to pass, heh.
    There was some stuff on RIS, which was great for me since I do that everyday at work. :D

Gawd
  • Options
    eternal85eternal85 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey thanks a lot, I'll let everyone know how it goes next week!