Options

Why are they so happy?

RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
Amazon.com: Systems Analysis and Design (Ahelly Cashman Series) (9780324597660): Gary B. Shelly, Harry J. Rosenblatt: Books

Their prof must have forgotten to wear pants to class.... They are far to happy for Sys Analysis and Design.

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    They look like they are staring at the clock at 4:59...lol
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Anybody else notice they have the EXACT same looks on their faces that 99% of any "X & Y watch 2 girls 1 cup" clips or any of those "hey check out this awesome video" clips that turn out to be a scare video?

Just saying... not trying to parallel studying to get into the IT industry and watching either of the two aforementioned videos - though I'm sure I could :D
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I still need to sell this book :S
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    It's because they finally found Wally (Waldo).
  • Options
    motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    They probably are smiling about the email they had just sent, after hacking the CFO's Exchange mailbox, and sent finance a salary increase email for the whole IT team. I can hear them giggling from here......
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!