Options

A+ certified

MD75028MD75028 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just thought I'd share with everyone that I passed today, first time. It felt good to see the PASSED on the paper. The Mike Meyers book was all I really read, other than a few things from here and off the Internet.

Comments

• Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz on the pass!! Yeah nothing feels better than seeing that pass score on the screen. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    ajmatsonajmatson Member Posts: 289
    Congrats on the pass, I just re-took mine today to be current before the lifetime certs expire :)
    Working on currently:
    Masters Degree Information Security and Assurance (WGU) / Estimated 06/01/2016
    Next Up: CCNP Routing Exam | Certified Ethical Hacker Exam
    Cisco Lab: ASA 5506-X, GNS3, 1x 2801 Router, 1x 2650XM, 1x 3750-48TS-E switch, 2x 3550 EMI Switches and 1x 2950T swtich.
    Juniper Lab: 1x SRX100H2, 1x J2320 (1GB Flash/1GB RAM, JunOS 11.4R7.5), and 4 JunOS Firefly vSRX Routers in VMWare ESXi 5.1
  • Options
    markusrawsonmarkusrawson Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anyone know of this CBT course. Is it good or a scam. I am studing for my A+ as we speak. Looking for the best ways to study and wht to look for. I am a visual and hands on person. Are there any free trails to look at or take. I have the CompTIA A+ Complete Review guide. Is that a good one. Or do you think this other one you all keep talking about is the best. I am looking to take this by the end of Oct, early Nov. any good advice.
  • Options
    IT NerdIT Nerd Registered Users Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Way to go!

CBT courses work for some, and not for others.
    It depends on how you learn best.
    Whatever works for you is the right way to go.

Let me clarify... As long as you aren't using brain ****, whatever works for you is the right way.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    MD75028MD75028 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    krauserkrauser Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats. Good job.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • Options
    jiggyjiggy Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    MD75028 wrote: »
    Just thought I'd share with everyone that I passed today, first time. It felt good to see the PASSED on the paper. The Mike Meyers book was all I really read, other than a few things from here and off the Internet.
    CONGRATULATES IF YOU WANT ANY ASSISTANCE REGARDING PRACTICE QUESTION ANSWERS REGARDING ANY CERTIFICATION IN FUTURE JUST LET ME KNOW i WILL PROVIDE YOU AT VERY CHEAP COST EVEN YOU CANE- MAIL ME it_key4sure@yahoo.com
  • Options
    jiggyjiggy Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    IT Nerd wrote: »
    Way to go!

CBT courses work for some, and not for others.
    It depends on how you learn best.
    Whatever works for you is the right way to go.

Let me clarify... As long as you aren't using brain ****, whatever works for you is the right way.[/QUOTE
    The CBT may be the complete solution for the certification success but for sure I have very sure short notes with 100% guarantee just get back me over e-mail Id if you want any assistance in future it_key4sure@yahoo.com