-70-680, MCITP Enterprise Admin,
-B.S. I.T (Net Design, Mgmt.)
Currently Using/Reading:
-Labsim 70-680
-MS Press 70-680

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Watch your time management. Don't spend more than 10 minutes on a SIM.

Read the question. Read ALL the answers. Then read the question AGAIN before you select your (correct) answer(s).

If you have some time to kill before you head out for the exam, go though the Certification Exam Tutorial and the Cisco Career Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement now and then you can use the time before the exam to jot down some notes (emergency brain freeze subnetting chart) -- or you can just skip over the tutorial and just accept the NDA and get to the exam that much sooner.

Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    PhildoBagginsPhildoBaggins Member Posts: 276
    Just lab out commands before you go, memorize your subnet chart and like the man said, TIME MANAGEMENT is key.
  • Options
    humdingy02humdingy02 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Go through the full introduction. The time doesn't count against you, and it gives you true examples of every type of question. Relax, but watch your time! The CCENT was the 10th certification exam I've taken, and while I didn't run out of time, it seems like I came closer than I ever had before.
    Good luck!
    WGU - BS, IT Security (starting Feb 1st, 2012)
    Remaining: LUT1,QBT1,DFV1,BOV1,HHT1,QLT1,RIT1,IWC1,IWT1,DJV1,KET1,TPV1,MGC1,CVV1,CJV1,KFT1,CNV1,SBT1,RGT1
    Completed: WFV1,CLC1,INT1,CUV1,CQV1,BNC1,GAC1
    Transferred: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,AXV1,CPV1,INC1,CSV1,COV1,CTV1,DHV1,BVC1
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    nevermindnevermind Banned Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations in advance.