Options

passed the CWTS today

NorbieNorbie Member Posts: 105
Passed it today. It wasn't the cakewalk I thought it would be but I did ok I guess (83%).

How hard is the CWNA?
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

Comments

• Options
    ITGuyRickITGuyRick Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Nice score and I also look forward to the next level of this one. I am hoping to hit it early next year.
    Rick
    Working on: LPIC 1, Next: CWNA, CCNA
    BSIT Capella University (ongoing)
  • Options
    NorbieNorbie Member Posts: 105
    ITGuyRick wrote: »
    Congrats! Nice score and I also look forward to the next level of this one. I am hoping to hit it early next year.

Going by your signature looks like we are planning for a lot of the same certs in the near future. I plan on taking Server+ next month and hopefully finish my CCNA in January before starting on my CWNA.
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the new cert.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ITGuyRickITGuyRick Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Norbie wrote: »
    Going by your signature looks like we are planning for a lot of the same certs in the near future. I plan on taking Server+ next month and hopefully finish my CCNA in January before starting on my CWNA.

Yeah.. I'm trying to get busy with a few this year and next. :) I went quite a while without doing any but felt the need to get back in. I am hoping for Server+ before the end of the year but with LPIC-1, school, and work we will see but that is the plan. :)
    Rick
    Working on: LPIC 1, Next: CWNA, CCNA
    BSIT Capella University (ongoing)
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Norbie wrote: »
    How hard is the CWNA?
    The same test format, but the topics are more complex and in-depth. With the CWNA, you'll need a greater and deeper understanding of the technical and regulatory side of 802.11 than you did with the CWTS. Expect it to be a greater challenge.
  • Options
    AD200AD200 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Chris:/*Chris:/* Member Posts: 658 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats and as JDMurray said the CWNA is not an easy test. Best of luck.
    Degrees:
    M.S. Information Security and Assurance
    B.S. Computer Science - Summa Cum Laude
    A.A.S. Electronic Systems Technology