Options

and boom goes the dynamite

VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
who has two hands and passed the ICND2 today? THIS GUY!icon_cheers.gif
.ιlι..ιlι.
CISCO
"A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures

Comments

• Options
    MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    tha_dubtha_dub Member Posts: 262
  • Options
    jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
    congrats, whats next on the horizon?
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    If you have two free hands it means you're not celebrating hard enough! Congrats on the pass!!!! Now go have a cold one and celebrate the success
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • Options
    VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    down77 wrote: »
    If you have two free hands it means you're not celebrating hard enough! Congrats on the pass!!!! Now go have a cold one and celebrate the success

Haha trust me I will be drinking a lot of stiff gentlemen drinks tonight! I am going to tackle voice next we are just starting to break into all the QoS crap at work and I wanna make sure I know what I am doing. Feels so good to just have the CCNA out of the way , time to start with the big boy stuff!
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures