Options

Helllo All :) new noobs

WillayntoWillaynto Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,,,,,

i am new in CISCO, but i want to study more2 and btw, now, i took course CCNA , hope your support guys, if i have Question about CCNA

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Welcome to TE and welcome to Cisco!
    You came to a good place. I'm also a Cisco noob and there are a lot of people here willing to answer your questions. It's a good idea to use the search feature to find out about stuff you have questions about before posting. The CCNA board here gets a lot of traffic and a lot of questions get answered so search is your friend.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Greeting! Good to have you, but please lose the texting the lingo icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    WillayntoWillaynto Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    Welcome to TE and welcome to Cisco!
    You came to a good place. I'm also a Cisco noob and there are a lot of people here willing to answer your questions. It's a good idea to use the search feature to find out about stuff you have questions about before posting. The CCNA board here gets a lot of traffic and a lot of questions get answered so search is your friend.

ow, thank's a lot for ur support, i hope keep learning more about CCNA, icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    bcall64bcall64 Member Posts: 156
    Welcome to the forums! It has helped me make quite a bit of progress in the Cisco world.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Welcome to the TechExams.net forums! icon_cool.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Welcome, I hope we see you around in the future. I gotta agree with Veratis though, please try to use proper language. It makes it so hard to troubleshoot a technical problem when also trying to decipher exactly the problem they have.

Other than that, see you around and best of luck!
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    Carpe JugulemCarpe Jugulem Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Welcome to the board, Willaynto!

BTW, that doesn't look like text-type to me, guys.... it looks more to me like Willaynto doesn't speak English too well, and has to rely on an online translator. It's becoming more common than most know... ;)
  • Options
    erfolg255erfolg255 Banned Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah welcome, exactly guys not every one is native speaker like most of you:)