Options

CCNA in 3 weeks

Paddy100Paddy100 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all
This is my first post, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I will be needing lots of help in the next 3 weeks!!!!!

Paddy

Comments

• Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Welcome to the forum and good luck!
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Welcome to TE and GL!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hi Paddy. Welcome to the TechExams.net Forums icon_cool.gif

Subnetting is the first basic skill you need to master if you're to have a future in networking -- so check out subnettingquestions.com - Free Subnetting Questions and Answers Randomly Generated Online to test your subnetting skill. Once you have that "ah ha!!!" moment the questions should be easy and you can drop back to just running through about 5 questions a night to keep your subnetting skills warm for the exam(s).

Which books are you using? The Wendell Odom Cisco Press CCNA Certification Library is a "must read." It's great for teaching you what you need for the CCNA (or the ICND1/ICND2 exams if you take the 2 exam option to the CCNA) and it lays the foundation for future networking studies.

Todd Lammle's Sybex book -- CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide: Exam 640-802 -- is more of a "fun read." It's GREAT for learning subnetting and the book has exercises you should work through hands on (real lab or simulator) -- since the more hands on lab work you do the easier the exam(s) become. Todd's book is also great to use as a review after reading Wendell's books.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Welcome to TE and good luck in your studies!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.