Options

640-802 in two weeks/subnetting question

MierdinMierdin Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey all -

I've already posted a question so this isn't my first post, but I've been looking around and it looks like you've got a solid board going on here. I'm looking forward to learning from you all in the next few weeks, then years to come as I work up the track.

I've got a CCNA exam scheduled for the 6th of november and I'm excited to get it done, as I've been studying for a while. icon_study.gif I did have one question related to subnetting - should I assume zero subnets are allowed? Or is it one of those things that will tell me on a per question basis whether or not it's permitted?
"We gain complexity by linking together. To be isolated within a single platform is to be reduced. We see less. Understand less. It is quieter.” -Legion

Current Focus: CCIE R/S
Blog -- Keeping It Classless

Comments

• Options
    bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Barring a question stating zero subnets aren't allowed, you can assume they're valid.
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    bermovick wrote: »
    Barring a question stating zero subnets aren't allowed, you can assume they're valid.
    Agreed icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    MierdinMierdin Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I figured that was the case, as allowing zero subnets has been commonplace for a while.

Thanks for the clarification!
    "We gain complexity by linking together. To be isolated within a single platform is to be reduced. We see less. Understand less. It is quieter.” -Legion

Current Focus: CCIE R/S
    Blog -- Keeping It Classless