Options

Study

DanielthemanDanieltheman Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,
I have been studying Darril Gibsons book and recently took the test at the end of the book and got 82 out of the 100 questions. Am i ready for the actual test? I am still going to go over the cryptography chapter once or twice more until I feel comfortable but based on my score would you guys say I'm ready to test?

Thanks for the advice.

Comments

• Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    Hey guys,
    I have been studying Darril Gibsons book and recently took the test at the end of the book and got 82 out of the 100 questions. Am i ready for the actual test? I am still going to go over the cryptography chapter once or twice more until I feel comfortable but based on my score would you guys say I'm ready to test?

Thanks for the advice.

How did you do on the chapter tests?

In my opinion the beauty of the book is the depth that it explains the answers to the questions, and why each one is right/wrong.

Brush up on the your weak areas, and only you will know if you are ready or not.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    DanielthemanDanieltheman Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I get average around 5 or 6 wrong on the chapter tests
  • Options
    Unforg1venUnforg1ven Member Posts: 108
    I would go ahead and study some more. If you're getting a 'decent' score on mere practice test, you might be blindsided by the real thing. Only go for the exam when every little piece of material is engraved in your mind beforehand.

You don't want to border the 750 minimum, rather have some breathing room to help compensate for trick questions etc..
    Next on Tap>> WGU B.S. IT - Network Administration
    MCSA:2008 Complete >> Capstone left!

####################################
    "One of God's own prototypes... too weird to live, too rare to die..."
  • Options
    lockdnloadedlockdnloaded Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I would study a little more. Probably want to be a steady 90 to 95 percent on darrils tests. The minimum score is a 750. Which is somewhere around 83%. Definately would want to be scoring above that on darrils practice.