Options

Thanks Again for all in this site,I passed today A+Core

JGPC2001JGPC2001 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
:Dicon_lol.gificon_lol.gif:D:D Thanks to every one who has shared or written the amazing Tech Notes and the very good questions.
I Passed A+ Core Hardware With 724 today

Wish me Good luck with the OS part
:D:D:D:D if you have the experience and the knowledge just answer some practice exams and the questions here in this site and go for the test and you will pass it :D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Congratulations. :D
  • Options
    hc2abhc2ab Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    JGPC2001 wrote:
    :D:D:D:D if you have the experience and the knowledge just answer some practice exams and the questions here in this site and go for the test and you will pass it :D:D:D

dont' bed on it. I failed A+ core first time.

then I decided to study and pass it icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats and good luck!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    hc2ab wrote:
    JGPC2001 wrote:

dont' bed on it. I failed A+ core first time.

then I decided to study and pass it icon_wink.gif

Thanks to all

Failing does not mean the end of the world, for me it means new objectives that are more obvious, and that is good you have decided to study and pass.

All what I meant here is that you need the experience and the knowledge and never the less the practice. The more practice (questions!!) you do, the better understanding of the Exam objectives you get and the higher score you get for sure.

I did go through the questions here in this site more than three times to make sure I have grasped the objectives and the concepts behind the questions. I did go through more than 400 questions more than twice,which made me review a lot of my A+ Book and print out all the tech notes from here.They are realy concentrated and shorthen to review the materials in short time.

Good Luck to all
  • Options
    jtfranksjtfranks Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    On the multiple choose questions do they say select all that apply or do they tell you how many you need to choose?
    Justin
  • Options
    digitalfire1981digitalfire1981 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jtfranks wrote:
    On the multiple choose questions do they say select all that apply or do they tell you how many you need to choose?

they tell you how many you need to choose
  • Options
    :P icon_lol.gificon_confused.gif:
    all the multiple choice questions have how many you should choose..
    ANd I believe most of them were straight forward.
    The More Questions you answer before exam The Higher score you will get.