I am confuse, CCNA guys halp; and PPPoE GNS3 is it possible?

thehourmanthehourman Member Posts: 723
I am posting this here because I want the opinion of Cisco engineers.

I just got my CCNA a week ago, and planned to take some MS test. So I started studying 70-680, but it confuses the heck out me. The problem is I am not into it at all.
I love doing stuff like networking (Cisco); however, every single job that I have found are looking for at least 1 year exp of MS server.
I sure don't have experience with Servers. That is the main reason why I made a quick detour to learn some MS then continue my Cisco path.

I know some of you Cisco guys have MS certs, can you recommend something similar to Cisco in MS world?
I am looking at the MCITP Server Administrator, and it seems like it has something to do with networking.

Also, I don't want to forget the what I have learned from CCNA, so I bought a book Cisco Routers for Small business. That is my currently reading book, and will be backed up by Network Warrior. Those two are my side books, so that I won't forget my CCNA.

In addition, I know I have a a modem some where in the house, but I could not find it. I want to practice PPPoE.
Is it possible to do it on GNS3?
About the hardware, what kind of card do I need for this? I have 2620 and 2620XM. I don't want to get NM because they are so expensive.
Should I get a 800 series router instead?
The author of the book is using his built-in fastethernet.

Thanks
Studying:
Working on CCNA: Security. Start date: 12.28.10
Microsoft 70-640 - on hold (This is not taking me anywhere. I started this in October, and it is December now, I am still on page 221. WTH!)
Reading:
Network Warrior - Currently at Part II
Reading IPv6 Essentials 2nd Edition - on hold