Options

The Bryant Advantage CCNP Switch Bulldog Course

larue38462larue38462 Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just wondering if I'm the only one who ordered this early last month and still haven't received it. I've sent 4 emails to the only email address listed to contact Chris Bryant dating back to last month and still haven't received a response about my order. There's no customer service number and the only number listed doesn't even allow you to leave a message and there is never an answer. Anyone else order this material and actually received it?
Currently studying for Route. Shooting for a 6/3/11 test date.

Comments

• Options
    creamy_stewcreamy_stew Member Posts: 406 ■■■□□□□□□□
    larue38462 wrote: »
    Just wondering if I'm the only one who ordered this early last month and still haven't received it. I've sent 4 emails to the only email address listed to contact Chris Bryant dating back to last month and still haven't received a response about my order. There's no customer service number and the only number listed doesn't even allow you to leave a message and there is never an answer. Anyone else order this material and actually received it?

What's this Bulldog curriculum you speak of?

I started studying for the BCMSN a year or so ago, but then they switched(lol) curriculums on me and now work needs me to get the MS 70-640 (for partner status reasons), so I'm going to focus on that for a while.
    Itchy... Tasty!
    [X] DCICN
    [X] IINS

[ ] CCDA
    [ ] DCICT
  • Options
    mochaaddictmochaaddict Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You are not alone. I ordered it in September. icon_sad.gif. However, he did email me back and provided and online link/password to watch the video immediately and said the hard copy was shipping this week.

Email him again and request a link/password. He seems like an up and up guy.
  • Options
    I thought he was too and hopefully he is. I've sent 6 emails now...all of which say pretty much the same thing....I've politely described the issue and even requested the online link/password and still haven't got a response. I was hoping that there were other people out there having a similiar issue....looks like he's just behind and my order hasn't slipped through the cracks (maybe)....a little confirmation would be nice though.

You are not alone. I ordered it in September. icon_sad.gif. However, he did email me back and provided and online link/password to watch the video immediately and said the hard copy was shipping this week.

Email him again and request a link/password. He seems like an up and up guy.
  • Options
    This is the new CCNP video series from Chris Bryant (he did the CCNA and CCNP trainsignal videos for the previous exam track). I paid $249 for the CCNP package.

What's this Bulldog curriculum you speak of?

I started studying for the BCMSN a year or so ago, but then they switched(lol) curriculums on me and now work needs me to get the MS 70-640 (for partner status reasons), so I'm going to focus on that for a while.
  • Options
    I just wanted to inform anyone who saw this that Chris did contact me today. Seems like most orders have shipped already and the rest will ship within 24 hours and should arrive in 2-3 days. It looks like they're having trouble with people receiving their emails on Yahoo accounts. I sent another email from my corporate account this morning and he responded within 15 minutes.
  • Options
    BroadcastStormBroadcastStorm Member Posts: 496
    Chris is a superman he is a one man army hehe, I used his material to pass my CCNA back then.
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Chris is a good guy and has never disapointed me for sure with his responses. I personally love his writing style and he definitely helped on my CCNA and CCNA Security.
  • Options
    QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    +1 for Chris Bryant props. He helped me pass my CCENT and CCNA.
  • Options
    mochaaddictmochaaddict Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Did you get your DVDs yet?
  • Options
    Did you get your DVDs yet?

They came in a couple weeks ago. Great material.