701 + 702 = 3rd cert for me

Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860

I got an 850 on the 701, and a 775 on the 702... not too impressed with myself on the 702, but a pass is a pass I guess.

I read the entire 1000 page Sybex book, one chapter of the review guide, and used Skillport. I used the testing software off of both cds that came with the Sybex pack, and one time I took a test via Skillport. I used Transcender about 3 or 4 times, but I felt it was way harder than the material and it was annoying me so I quit using it. I looked at the Professor Messor site but it annoyed me too, so I didn't do anything off of it. I did go to CompTIA's official site and do their official practice tests.

Took both test today back to back with a head cold, scheduled the test a week and a half ago, and the cold hit me about 2pm yesterday, horrible timing.

side note: as I was leavinging I noticed the guy next to me was testing for an Apple Cert, he was way annoying too hacking and coughing

Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark

Comments

• showboshowbo Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    GJ man, I know you passed a long time ago, still GJ!
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    thanks!
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good job man! Congrats!

You've been on a roll this year M&M.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    A belated Congrats Mike-Mike
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice job Mike

Looks like you will be rounding out the year with Network +

Good luck and congratz again.
  • sthompson86sthompson86 Member Posts: 370
    Pure Ultraness
    Currently Reading: Again to Carthage - CCNA/Security
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    hey what a pleasant surprise, thanks guys.... I'm going for Network+ this friday, and then I may try to cram in Security+ as well, depends on how the material sinks in, but I feel like A+ touched on Security, and Network+ has several chapters on it, so maybe I will be ok.... but again, I gotta knock out Network+ first...
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark