Options

Passed!

jrdeleon1jrdeleon1 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Eked out a pass with a 770. I am relieved at having gone through this and happy that I'm done with it. icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    icon_thumright.gif
    jrdeleon1 wrote: »
    Eked out a pass with a 770. I am relieved at having gone through this and happy that I'm done with it. icon_cheers.gif

A pass is a pass. icon_cool.gif Congratulations and welcome to the club! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ResevenReseven Member Posts: 237 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz!!!
    Pain Gauge - my electro-industrial music project
  • Options
    chdotson2000chdotson2000 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.

I passed Security+ a few months ago, now going for Network+, then to A+. I know that is out of the standard order of taking them but the U.S. Army is paying for them and I am trying to get them prior to 31 Dec 2010. So I will take them in any order they give the vouchers to me. LOL

On a side note I am in Iraq, the stress of taking the exams is a little hard when you also got to contend with Mortars and Rockets falling at random times. Okay I got 37 minutes left and 32 questions to go "INCOMING, INCOMING, INCOMING". Don't think that was suppost to be part of the exam expierence. But hey congrats and "shoot" for the next cerification. No pun intended.