Options

Scared

nanoagenanoage Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have now missed the CCNA exam twice my first score was 790 and my second score was 835. I am really scared to take it a third time. I am still studying but my head is really starting to hurt from it. Is there anyway to really make myself feel confident about this test or should I just cram my brains out and hope I get good questions this time.

Comments

• Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    don't worry you know what type of questions u had before so u have something do understand what u may have missed. so jus be sure to reread the routing protocols, vlsm, vtp , vlans and router boot settings.. if your weak on wan/lan reread it ... i passed mine on the 3rd try...

cram 3 days before that test and take notes on the things u need to really remember.
    get plently of sleep the night before, have breakfast and reread notes
    when u get to test center reread notes and when entering the test take a deep breathe and then **** all u can remember on the scratch paper then kick its butt icon_mad.gif

AND READ THE QUESTIONS CAREFULLY DON'T LET THE EXTRA INFO IN THE QUESTION THROW U OFF icon_cool.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    TranscenderMichaelTranscenderMichael Member Posts: 187
    Study the things that gave you problems during the exam and try again. Nothing to fear - just keep studying while the information is still fresh in your mind. :)
    TranscenderMichael (at hotmail.com)
    MCSE+I, MCDST, MCDBA, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CNE, CCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, A+
    Kaplan IT
    Powering Transcender and Self Test Software
    Served proudly, USArmy, 98C, '89-'92
  • Options
    williamwbishopwilliamwbishop Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    With that kind of increase from test to test, you should pass next time. And you have the practice down now.
  • Options
    nanoagenanoage Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanx for the helps guys just reading someone telling me what to do is releiving because for awhile i kinda felt like i was on my own.