Options

Scheduled for the 19th

Javi437Javi437 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
When ahead and scheduled the test for the 19th of this month. Gonna go over the 2 books i have and go over the cbt nuggets one more time. Any suggestion on some labs i should run. I currently have a 831 router, 2 2503, 2 3550 and one 2924. Thanks guys and girls.
CCENT

Comments

• Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Free CCNA Workbook - The labs were written specifically for GNS3, but there's nothing stopping you from doing these labs on real hardware.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/42260-ccna-lab-workbook.html- One more source for a good collection of labs.

Between these two, make sure you have worked on every topic covered in the exam blueprint, which can be found here: IT Certification - Cisco - Cisco Systems

Good luck!
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on your test!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif

Make sure you understand and can do any of the Implement, Configure, Troubleshoot, Verify, etc. tasks listed in the exam blueprint.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    notun1notun1 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck with your Exam..icon_thumright.gif
    ===============
    Currently working on 642-902 ROUTE

CCNP_ROUTE_642-902_Official_Certification_Guide(80%)
    GNS3 LAB: (50%)
    CBT_Nuggets: (80%)
    Routing TCPIP, Volume I and II (0%)
    642-902_Foundation_Learning_Guide (0%)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I am studying right now on my lunch break.
    CCENT
  • Options
    rinoelrinoel Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Javi437 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. I am studying right now on my lunch break.

I have also scheduled the 640-802 for the 19-th as you, I hope we will pass it :D
  • Options
    I do hope we both pass and I'm sure we will but I am actually taking the icnd1. Sorry should have mentioned that.
    CCENT
  • Options
    Well guys i did not pass. Score was 787 and finished with 40 min left, i should have taking my time but it seemed so easy but this shows it wasn't.

Describe operation of a data network 86%
    Implement a small switch network 89%
    Implement an IP add scheme 44%
    Implement a small routed network 60%
    Explain and select the appropriate administrative task required for a WLan 33%
    Identify security threats to a network 100%
    Implement and verify WAN link 67%

I am thinking of scheduling the test for the 3rd or the 22nd of Dec. Even though i failed i feel pretty happy did i finally took the test. Thanks for all the help guys.
    CCENT
  • Options
    xenodamusxenodamus Member Posts: 758
    How is your subnetting?

That's one area I would consider based on the score report. You weren't far off. Brush up on those weak areas and you'll knock it out this go 'round.
    CISSP | CCNA:R&S/Security | MCSA 2003 | A+ S+ | VCP6-DTM | CCA-V CCP-V
  • Options
    That's one area I am great at but I messed up on a couple question so I am going to see if I schedule the test for next week or sometime in Dec. Prefer to do next week.
    CCENT
  • Options
    tha_dubtha_dub Member Posts: 262
    Sorry to hear you failed. I failed my first crack at ICND2 with a 784. Judging by your score and how much time you had left I'd brush up on the weak areas and get back in there asap.

Obviously time management is a big factor but I'd guess with 40 min left you may have gotten a couple wrong just by not taking enough time to read the question.

Good luck next time!
  • Options
    Yeah i am going to reschedule the test this upcoming Thursday. So ill brush up on some key areas and take my time. I know for a fact that i got like 3 subnetting questions wrong later in the test.
    CCENT