Options

Casting Call for Microsoft's new online reality show, Career Factor!

bandersenbandersen Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I work on behalf of Microsoft Learning and would like to suggest an opportunity for the audience and the IT community in general. Microsoft is currently holding casting calls for Career Factor, an online reality show that highlights technology professionals as they work to their career goals. With the help of Microsoft, these individuals will have the chance to shape their professional careers and advance the training they need. We have many different story arcs we're looking to fill, from the recent graduate to experienced IT manager.

Complete info on the project is here: Born to Learn

Thank you for letting me take the opportunity to suggest this and encourage you to apply.

Bethany

Comments

• Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Looks awesome. Too bad I'm a cisco kinda guy icon_cool.gif.
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm working on my application (thinking about video now) and will give it a shot who knows :D
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I genuinely hope you incorporate a brain dumper to create the most diverse group of individuals, unsavory or not, in the industry as well as to provide for a bit of comic relief :D
  • Options
    snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I genuinely hope you incorporate a brain dumper to create the most diverse group of individuals, unsavory or not, in the industry as well as to provide for a bit of comic relief :D

Heeheheh! Good one. That would be hilarious.
  • Options
    ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    I'm going to apply. For anyone that is accepted, I can't see this being anything less than a huge benefit and a very positive experience.
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.
  • Options
    BreadfanBreadfan Member Posts: 282 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would love to do this....but I am WAY TOO camera shy to consider doing this let alone make a short video icon_redface.gif
    Mark Twain

“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.

• Options
    logisticalstyleslogisticalstyles Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I applied for two different story arcs over the weekend. I really hope I get this.
  • Options
    varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    For an even bigger relief, feature his/her employer that hired him/her knowing their hire dumped.
  • Options
    logisticalstyleslogisticalstyles Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I went to make sure my youtube video was working and I noticed that there were only about 72 videos for Career Factor. One of the requirements for the application is that you upload a video to youtube. I wonder if this means only about 72 people applied for this. If so, then I feel better about my chances.
  • Options
    arbelaezarbelaez Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello this is my casting call for the career factor, check please, thanks and bye bye :D

YouTube - Career Factor by Microsoft

thecareerfactor - Bing
  • Options
    rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    arbelaez wrote: »
    hello this is my casting call for the career factor, check please, thanks and bye bye :D

YouTube - Career Factor by Microsoft

thecareerfactor - Bing

Nice job man! icon_thumright.gif