I am on the last leg in completing my home lab. So far i have:
2 2650XM with WIC-2T in each
1 2650XM with WIC-2T and WIC-4A/S
1 3640 with WIC 4A/S
2 3550 with EMI
1 2950 with EI
1 2950 with SI
1 Lightwave Communication SC1650

What cables do I need to create the Frame Relay? What other cables do I need to connect the other equipment?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    It really depends on your topology. the WIC-2Ts use smart serial interfaces, and the NM-4A/Ss use DB60 serial interfaces. So from 2T -> 2T smart serial on both ends, and from 2T -> 4A/S smart serial on one end, DB60 on the other. Of course before you purchase make sure that you have an understanding of DTE/DCE because it'll make a difference as to which end is which :)

Other then that, stock up on patch cables and crossover cables.
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • Options
    ZeroHunterZeroHunter Member Posts: 148
    richandy wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I am on the last leg in completing my home lab. So far i have:

1 Lightwave Communication SC1650

Thanks in advance.

I can help with this one if you have not made cables for it already, I have the scs1620 that I had to build the cables for, search the forum for my post the pin outs are in the post.
    Z3r0

Skool: Herzing Univ for CCNA
    c0op3r.com
  • Options
    richandyrichandy Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ZeroHunter wrote: »
    I can help with this one if you have not made cables for it already, I have the scs1620 that I had to build the cables for, search the forum for my post the pin outs are in the post.

I saw your post and it led me to buy it. It was cheap at $20.00. plus shipping. total was $41.00.
    I have checked your post, and if I have any questions, I will ask in your post.

Cheers.
  • Options
    solidxnakesolidxnake Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    WOW - First post here. I have a about three cisco routers( 2600s ??) and 2 switches laying around - I will be putting this together soon. CCNA cert preparation. Didnt know about this site!! :) Great.